Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday!

Today was filled with information. We talked about end of the year activities. Rewards. Visitors. The end of the year is going to be packed with things happening.
We went to the library this morning. I liked the story Mrs. Wassman read us. Don't forget to take the AR quiz!
We worked on a culminating activity (overview of a caravan) and played a spelling game. Tomorrow is the selection test!
The math lesson today was GREAT! I enjoy graphing equations.
We finished the day by exploring the new state testing system.

Homework:

  • reading log
  • fluency
  • studies weekly due tomorrow
  • math practice 14-5
  • spelling -- practice test
  • writing: write about a car

29 comments:

  1. Yay first comment again

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! McDonalds doesn't have the Lego movie cups anymore! Well at least at the one I went too. BUT STILL! Now they have Spongebob toys. Heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not in the mood to sleep!!!! but i have like one more hour so lets see if i get sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am for some reason listening to young and beautiful on iTunes radio right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello watched a new episode of Grey's Anatomy and TVD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Who are you and why did you do this?
      -Ruby
      -.-

      Delete
  8. Hi. Who posted a comment in my name?
    -Ruby
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enrique,Louis,Caleb,OSCAR,March 7, 2014 at 8:07 AM

    hi

    ReplyDelete
  10. PLAYING SOME VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GIVE UP VIDEO GAMES FOR 40 DAYS!!!!!!!!HOPE I Cn survive that long but i will probably die!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHMAS!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A NEW WORD ME AND ENRIQUE INVENTED SO YA IM BORDED!!!!WHAT TO DO !!!!!!!!!I THINK I'LL JUST RUN AROUND TILL I GET TIRED =P SO YAY!!!!!!!!IM AWESOME!!!! HARRY LOOKS LIKE HES BEEN IN WAR WITH THAT SCAR!!!!!! GOING ALL COMMANDO MODE!!!!!!!! I THINK PERCY WOULD WIN IN A FIGH T WITH JASON!!!!!!!!IF I WENT TO WAR MY WAR CRY WOULD BE YOLO!!!!!!BECAUSE THEY WOULD DIE AND NOT COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!WAIT NO!!!!!THEY PROBALY GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya hi louis this is LOUIS

    ReplyDelete
  12. well LOUIS is a awesome name so ya lots of people should have it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well my REAL name is LOUIS!!!!!!!MWHAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  14. DIDNT YOU JUST SAY THAT?????

    ReplyDelete
  15. im just leaving!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok leave then no one wanted you here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!>=|

    ReplyDelete
  18. I THINK HE LEFT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. im going to watch TV =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. my cat's tongue is rough

    ReplyDelete