Monday, December 9, 2013

Cold and Windy Monday!

Wow, it sure was cold today! Brrrr.
We started a new story in Language Arts. This story always makes me a little sad because it reminds me of something that happened in my childhood. We took a spelling pretest and worked on inferences. Because of band we didn't have the grammar lesson. That will be tomorrow.
In math we finished up Topic 9. The test is tomorrow! Be ready!
I am so pleased with the travel brochures you made for Where the Red Fern Grows.
Don't forget to get your permission slip signed for next Thursday's fun reward day. Get those AR points up -- you'll need 48% of your goal to participate.

Homework:

  • reading log (I will be checking Reading Room reading logs!)
  • fluency -- burger
  • spelling -- missed words on pretest 5x each
  • math -- practice 9-6 and prepare for test
  • Studies Weekly due Friday
  • Writing: choose a picture and imagine that moment frozen in time. Write about it.

21 comments:

  1. OMG FIRST COMMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wasnt expecting that BUT YAY lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. evany & angela can u guys go on right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't because my brother is using the computer.

      Delete
    2. That was ANGELA

      Delete
    3. how did u comment if ur bro using the computer

      Delete
  4. Hello!!!!!!! I did go on.


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant go on most likely im going to the store now and i know how long it takes to go to the store and do these things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch Criss Angel BeLIEve!!!!!!!


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Evany

      EmilyxD

      Delete
    2. There you go with the LIE again see you know magic isn't real

      Delete
  7. spelling words please somebody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry its latebut here
      Mapped
      Piloting
      Permitting
      Beginning
      Bothered
      Limited
      Forgetting
      Reasoning
      Preferred
      Equaled
      Wondering
      Slipped
      Listening
      Fitting
      Pardoned
      Shoveling
      Favored
      Knitting
      Answered
      Modeling
      Propelling
      Equipped
      Transmitted
      Recurring
      Beckoned

      Prop

      Delete
  8. Ding fries are done ding fries are done (2x)
    I gotta run I gotta run(2x)
    I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats
    Would you like some apple pie with that (2x)
    Ding fries are done ding fries are done (2x)
    I gotta run I gotta run(2x)
    Don't touch the fries in hot fat it really hurts bad and so do skin grafts
    Would you like some apple pie with that (2x)
    Wait for the bell can't here the bell where is the bell wait for the bell ding fries are done *slowly* ding fries are done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I need help with numbe four on the worksheet thingy. I found where the answer should be but the answers on the worksheet don't match up.

    ReplyDelete