Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday, it's Friday!

Happy Friday! I love the way we ended the day, playing charades with our spelling words. That was fun. We also worked with evaluating Last Summer With Maizon and on principal parts of regular and irregular verbs.
Our Academic Vocabulary Toolkit word is significant. Significant can mean important. It can also mean big. We will do more work with this word on Monday.
In math, we divided fractions.
I started reading aloud one of my favorite books, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. We also starting singing the sing along songs for next Friday's assembly.
Have a wonderful weekend! Next week we have some awesome things planned!

19 comments:

  1. first blogger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IQ is a really good book

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey people it's me Emily!!!!!!!!
    How's your weekend so far??
    Mine is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

      Delete
    2. Mine is awesome too because my nephew got out of the hospital.
      ANGELA

      Delete
    3. congrats! lol well not really to U but yes to u

      Delete
  4. worried SAMMY worriedDecember 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM

    Mrs.Wells could u tell me how many more points i need exactly i think im VERY VERY close

    ReplyDelete
  5. im pretty sure im out of the reading room! : ) but what if im not : O

    ReplyDelete
  6. IM SO SCARED! what if im not out of the reading room that would mean no field trip : O (shocked) thats what my face would look like if im still in reading room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy, the AR website isn't letting me check. Tell me your goal and I will tell you exactly how many pointe you need.

      Delete
  7. some faces ---> : ) : ( ; / : o ;O :0 * -* *_* -_- : P you may not see these xD xP tilt ur head to the left (n xD x are the eyes D is the mouth and xP x are the eyes p is the mouth. theres alot more faces but I have to take a shower (ps I WAS very BORED!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the faces are squished!!!! i put spaces in between them! * *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!!!!I haven't been on the blog in a long long long long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete