Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Today was awesome!
We went to the library. Love going there! We finished reading The Great Wall and used a summary hand to record important facts/details/events from the selection.
We also retook the STAR test. I am excited to see the results and will have a print out for you tomorrow.
In math we learned how to find a percentage of a number and to figure out what percentage a number is of another number. One of my favorite lessons!
Finally, we watched part of Bridge to Terabithia. So exciting to see it on the new projector!

Homework:

  • reading log
  • fluency (Silk Road) -- quiz tomorrow
  • spelling choice
  • math practice 13-5
  • Studies Weekly due tomorrow
  • writing -- gave you a picture prompt 

10 comments:

  1. hi! do we haave to do the lets write on the SSW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we just have to do the crossword

      Delete
  2. Hello. Whoever put my name on the comment before me I appreciate you putting my name on that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi finished the Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!;)


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete