Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday

I am so excited about the Ancient China work we are in the middle of completing! We have two different types of dragons being constructed. We painted. Sewed. Colored. Can't wait to put them together Friday! 
Today we took the district writing test over problem/solution. 
We also worked on scale drawings. We did some work with scale drawings in the book and then started on Ancient China pictures. We are enlarging the pictures. Cannot wait to see how they turn out!

Homework:
  • reading log
  • fluency (China)
  • spelling choice
  • math practice 12-6
  • studies weekly and worksheet due Friday
  • writing: write a story that starts with a pyramid
Behave for the substitute! I will see you Friday!

30 comments:

  1. Hi,finished all my homework and I am going to start reading at 7:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm gonna go take a shower.
    -Ruby
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do line 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't pass level 17 on flappy bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Blog its me Bryan, good-bye Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Mrs.wells hope u had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea what Emily said ~Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  9. we are cray cray

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea u guys are cray cray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sammy,emily,miguel,adrianaFebruary 6, 2014 at 9:06 PM

    Hi we dont kniw what to put

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello finished watching a new episode of TVD it was epic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ate a twix

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sammy is it says knowledge can not replace friendship I'd rather be an idiot then lose you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello people

    ^_______^

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello hello hello hello hello

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^__________^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thomas Jefferson read the quran and argued that Muslims,Catholics,and Jews have equal rights in America

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't understand the math at all, it's really frustrating me. I hate this.
    -Ruby
    -_-

    ReplyDelete