Monday, October 6, 2014

Baseball Monday

Happy Monday! We started the day with 100 Mile Club. We had our spelling pretest (-able and -ible endings). We read a fluency about red ants predicting earthquakes and worked on a close read about an under ice volcano.  In Boot Camp, we talked about -able and -ible endings (perfect tie-in to our spelling work). We also worked on DEA vocabulary.
In math, my group worked on graphing equations.
We worked on final drafts of our agricultural revolution writing.
We had day 2 of the second round of science rotations.

Picture Day is Thursday!

Homework:

  • read for 30 minutes
  • fluency 1 minute
  • spelling choice (24 new choices today!)
  • writing: the letter Q
  • my math group: practice 2-8

3 comments:

  1. I miss Denise, I wish she could come back to Jefferson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is anybody going to comment on the blog? it's empty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Denise to I hope she comes back to Jefferson

    ReplyDelete