Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday

How was your day? We started with 100 Mile Club, then shared writing. We did two lessons in Boot Camp (we are almost finished with that!), read our fluency, and then did close reading looking for answers as to why the volcano hasn't disrupted the ice. We read in our science books and took AVID notes on what we read.
I read the book Mudball to you. Please take the AR quiz!
In math, my group worked on problem solving, which involved multiplication and division equations. We also practiced graphing equations.
We worked some more on our final drafts of writing. Finally, we had science rotations.

Picture Day is Thursday!

Homework:

  • read for 30 minutes
  • fluency 1 minute
  • spelling choice
  • writing: favorite food and least favorite food
  • math practice 2-9 (my group)

12 comments:

  1. yassss its working yassssss !!!!!!



    ps hi


    from abbie



    pss im happy because lately it hasent been working but now it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the math lessons they are sooo
    Easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hi hi hi by:David Ma ,Precious,Zackary,Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardinals Cardinals: David Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs.Wells i miss u :cries: i wish i was still in you class.




    YOUR FAVORITE:Jessica Rodriguez :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a hug from every morning last year.




    YOUR FAN:Jessica Rodriguez:D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I I
    .....

    Bored face



    YOUR FAVORITE:Jessica Rodriguez :D :l lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs.Wells i MISS u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD :( :"(




    YOUR FAN:Jessica Rodriguez :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peace Out.




    YOUR FAN:Jessica Rodriguez:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ppl how u doing! :D




    YOUR FAN: Jessica Rodriguez :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs.Wells I need you by my side right now ;D :D
    I
    MISS
    U
    SOOoooooOOOoooOOOOOOOOooOooooooOOOOOOooooooo
    BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    YOUR FAVORITE:Jessica Rodriguez:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. i miss my friends from last year :l i miss all my classmates and silvia I haven't talked to her sense Last Day Of School :"( i wanna cry
    i should had got held back:( # SAD FACE



    YOUR FAN:Jessica Rodriguez:l

    ReplyDelete