Thursday, September 26, 2013

End of First Science Rotation Thursday

Thank you for being so patient with me today. If the pattern holds, I will feel much better tomorrow. Don't forget -- tomorrow is an assembly day and wear your school t-shirt day.
Today was our first visit to the library. I love the library! Mrs. Wassman is fantastic. I checked out a couple of books on earthquakes since that is what I'm teaching in rotations.
We did some more work with Climb or Die and then worked on complex sentences. I ordered a copy of the book because I have several unanswered questions. What happened to the parents? How do they get back down the mountain?
In math we divided a decimal by a decimal. Vocabulary to know: divisor, dividend, quotient
You each went to your science rotation for the second day. Since the ice cream social is tomorrow, the second round of rotations will start next week.

Homework:

  • reading log
  • fluency
  • spelling -- choice
  • my math group -- practice 3-6
  • Studies Weekly due tomorrow
  • Writing -- you found a turtle when you were walking home from school. Write a note to whoever takes care of you convincing him/her to let you keep the turtle as a pet


51 comments:

  1. and i keep sitting.....................................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol keyla im having the exact trouble i cant find 2,6,9 wierd right



      Sammy

      Delete
  2. ps on the studies weekly i cant find 2 6 and 9 on the crossword puzzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Got It I Just Dont Know What 5 6 7 and 8 is at the bottom
      -Germaine

      Delete
    2. really where did you find it

      Delete
  3. oh hi its me the all awesome louis!!!!!!!! hi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. i meant to say i dont care

      Moises

      Delete
  5. take that back i dont really care what place i am

    Moises

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh huuuuuuuuuuuuu then why were you so excited?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats why i said i take that back

    Moises

    ReplyDelete
  8. since you guys dont like me saying hi then ill just say bye

    Moises

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay bye for real now

    Moises

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi it's me



    EMILY : )



    HELLO

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi it's me



    EMILY : )



    HELLO

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi it's me



    EMILY : )



    HELLO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I CALL TAKIS BAG


    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I CALL TAKIS BAG


    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  15. you dont just call it if you do than can i have the second bag

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello people of earth.
    - Ruby
    P.S Mrs.Wells sorry I just randomly walked out of class. I had to go to the opotometrist.
    ☻-☻

    ReplyDelete
  17. I CALL TAKIS BAG


    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  18. I CALL TAKIS BAG


    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello people of earth.
    - Ruby
    P.S Mrs.Wells sorry I just randomly walked out of class. I had to go to the opotometrist.
    ☻-☻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was me

      Moises

      Delete
    2. Thanks for telling me. The office called to let me know :)

      Delete
  20. yes i reached 100 points in AR

    Moises

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got to chapter 21.Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Got my new glasses.


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ROOM 13 IS AWESOME!!!!!


    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Watching season premiere of Grey's Anatomy.Angela

    ReplyDelete
  26. Goodnight humans.
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  27. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete