Monday, September 9, 2013

Marvelous Monday

Happy Monday!
Busy day again. We finished up the district language arts assessment and did some work with Hatchet. I love the Cats and Fish game! We also read a story about a boy who stopped his school bus when the driver had a stroke. Tomorrow we are going to work on writing and then the Hatchet test will be on Wednesday. I'm glad to see that the copies of Hatchet I brought in are being read! I ordered the other books in the series and they should be here tomorrow.
We had our second day of math rotations. Hopefully you all learned about the different properties of operations. Your math homework might be different, depending on what your math teacher assigned.
We also rotated for science and social studies. Today started our second round of rotations.
Band will be Wednesday morning for those of you who are continuing from last year.

Homework:

  • Reading log
  • Fluency (early humans in China), 2 minutes
  • Spelling -- choice
  • Studies Weekly due Friday
  • Writing: write about waking up in a hospital
  • My math group -- quick check 2-1 and enrichment 2-1

25 comments:

  1. First Comment :)
    -Germaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.wells on enrichment 2-1 i dont get when it says use the properties of operations to give an equivalent expression

    -keyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. mrs.wells on enrichment 2-1 i dont get when it says use the properties of operations to give an equivalent expression

    -keyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can put the symbols in a different order for Commutative. If it says 2 + 5, you can make it 5 + 2. Or you can group the symbols differently for Associative. Just add parentheses.

      Delete
  4. sorry i put it 2 times

    keyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello people of this planet i finished my homework finally! OK bye now!!!!
    ☻ From ☻
    ☺ Ruby ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's Ruby again so what are you people doing? Well i just gave my sister her present because it's her birthday.... So what are you people doing? You know I'm just about to read Twilight again and for some reason I'm updating my life here. Well that's enough writing!!!! Bye!!!!
      ~ From ~
      ~ Ruby~
      ~(^-^)~

      Delete
    2. What did you give your sister? Have you read the entire Twilight series?

      Delete
    3. Well I gave her some stawberry shampoos that she was planning on getting herself and no i have not read the whole Twilight series I'm barely on the first one but I'm so close to being done. Sorry i didn,t reply earlier i was reading.
      ~ From ~
      ~ Ruby ~
      ~(^3^)~

      Delete
    4. Sorry for the mistakes. *strawberry *I *didn't *I
      ~ From ~
      ~ Ruby ~
      ~(O-o)~

      Delete
  6. hi mr.Wells did you notice my haircut?-alexia

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mr.Wells did you notice my haircut?-alexia

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ms.Wells did you notice my haircut?-alexia :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. IM SORRY I MESSED UP I PUT MR.WELLS OPPS SORRY -ALEXIA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED TO TELL YOU ........................... HI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi mrs. wells it's me emily

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi mrs. wells it's me emily

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hi i guess sammy

    ReplyDelete