Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday

Sorry I'm so late in posting this. I just got home from the doctor. How was your afternoon?
Today we finished reading Climb or Die. We had time to write Costa's questions and play Cats and Fish. I continue to be excited by the questions you write!
In math, we divided a decimal by a whole number.
Tomorrow we go to the library! I'm excited, I love the library.
Next week band will be on Monday and Wednesday.
Friday is the ice cream social for students who were Proficient or Advanced on the CST. Sounds delicious!

Homework:

  • Reading Log
  • Fluency (climbing), 3 minutes
  • Spelling -- choice
  • Studies Weekly due Friday AND worksheet due tomorrow
  • My math group -- enrichment 3-3
  • Writing -- rescue the princess from the tower

21 comments:

  1. yes i take tack back my throne

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha two questions
    1)isnt band on monday and wednesday?
    2)do you know what i got on the cst?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. You are correct! I'll change it.
      2. I don't know but we can find out.

      Delete
  3. Watching World War Z.Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a good movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about band today.
    - Ruby
    /)-v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mrs wells silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love homework silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Evany;)
    Mood: Tired

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys, how's it going

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi guys,how's it going?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs Wells it seems that everyone is having a good time silvia

    ReplyDelete