Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Friday...Friday!

Again -- where did the day go?!
Today we listened to Hatchet and wrote questions using Costa's Levels of Thinking. We'll use those questions Monday. In math, we started math groups. The feedback I heard was that it went well. It's going to take a few days to get the routine down, but I think it will be a good thing.
I'm sorry we had to finish up the district assessment, but it gave me time to finish listening to everyone read three stories aloud.
Lunch was fun; I enjoyed eating with you and having floats. YUM! I had a root beer one -- normally I'm not a root beer person, but today it was delicious.
The netbooks are ready to be used, so we can start taking more AR quizzes. Remember you need to be at 5% of your goal by Monday.
Next week we'll have a Hatchet test on Wednesday.
Have a TERRIFIC weekend and I'll see you Monday!

38 comments:

  1. hey ms.wells its me adriana in your math class

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I WAS WONDERING IF ME ANTHONY CARLOS CAN STAY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY FRIDAY AND PLAY GAMES OR HELP YOU?




    -MIGUEL -_- :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in the after school program? If not, we can talk to your parents about letting you stay. Remind me next week!

      Delete
  3. yeah I agree with miguel oh and hi its anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for a grate day of school

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mrs.wells its adriana from your math class i really understood the variables

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! And -- I'm very glad you are in my math group :)

      Delete
  6. hey doods

    -mario


    p.s hi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mario you spelled dudes wrong btw
      from
      ruby

      Delete
  7. thank you for the floats and i agree with miguel Carlos:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ms. wells wonderful weather were having

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Mrs. Wells the floats were really good

    :)Emily:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Again Mrs. Wells hope i get more candy

    :) Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Again Mrs. Wells hope i get more candy

    :) Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Mrs. Wells the floats were really good

    :)Emily:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Mrs.Wells
    -Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today was fun!:)
    -Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed the floats and thank you Mrs.Wells Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed the floats and thank you Mrs.Wells Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi mrs. Wells it's me evany r u having a good weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The orange floats on Friday were amazing!!!!!!!!!

    Evany;). PS there was awesome music too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. im bored today
    ☻ from ☻
    ☺ RUBY ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you are bored Ruby! I'm going to read for a little while; it's too hot to do much else.

      Delete
  20. hi mrs.wells Carlos:) p.s i like candy

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi Mrs. Wells it's me Emily

    How was your weekend?
    My weekend was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was good too Emily! Looking forward to school tomorrow!

      Delete
  22. Yes! ...The Week Goes By So Fast !
    -londyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. so many comments it gets me confused oh sammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello mrs.wells isaac

    ReplyDelete
  25. i dont know what page to comment on

    sammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. still dunno wat pg to comment on : (



    -sammy

    ReplyDelete