Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!
Today we wrote and turned in a writing sample, reviewed the Studies Weekly, reread The View From Saturday, and went to a discipline assembly.
In math, we revisited rates and unit rates, then moved on to distance, rate, and time. The formula is d=rt
We also learned about three cycles of life: the carbon cycle, the nitrogen cycle, and the water cycle.
Remember there is a science test Monday, a math test Tuesday, and a language arts test Wednesday.
Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. HAI MRS WELL! HAPPY FRIDAY OuO first comment
    -кค๓๓ץ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and sister are learning how to play guitar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my birthday!!

    Happy birthday to Kamryn and Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost done with homework, but I still need to finish the science test.
    -Ruby
    T^T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grrrrrrrrr my cat scrashed my foot and it is bleeding a lot

    ReplyDelete