Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
Today we did a close reading of the science link in our anthology. We also talked about word connotation and rewrote a section of The View From Saturday, changing it from first person to third person. The story test will be tomorrow.
In math we had the Topic 11 test. From the scores I saw, you did really well on it. Topic 12 is another one of my favorites. I love ratios and proportions!
We corrected our science test and had a small introduction to Ancient China. The last part of the day was spent having PE.

Homework:

  • reading log
  • fluency (panda)
  • studies weekly due Friday
  • math: review what you know in front of topic 12
  • wriitng: write a scene that involves silk. And a baseball.
  • spelling: take a practice test
I cannot wait to read the nightly writing tomorrow!

28 comments:

  1. Flappy bird is hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no no no I meant Keyla aka kitkat not Keyla aka

      Delete
  2. If a girl was 4 and her sister was half her age how old is her sister when she is 100?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Keyla don't forget your lunch, bring it if you can

    Emily >_____<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello watching tv (fyi i am watching dm)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!! I FINALLY FINISHED GOBLET OF FIRE. I TOOK THE QUIZ, GOT 100%, AND NOW I'VE REACHED MY GOAL. (Hurrah)
    -Ruby
    \(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learned how to play What Makes You Beautiful on the piano and I Want.


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And One Thing.


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello

    -____-Emily-_____-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is Sammy XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. KEYLA GET THE KIK

    EMILY AND SAMMY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you and Emily already get it?

      Delete
    2. Yeah emily is 365monkey365 i am samy0524

      Delete
  11. Hello!!! Here at my grandma's house with my baby cousin Luis.


    Evany;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm bored and my computer is sooooooo slow, I can't right now.
    -Ruby
    .-.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enrique Oscar Louis CalebJanuary 29, 2014 at 5:53 PM

    Hii

    ReplyDelete
  14. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jdfghldfhgljsbghj.sgndsgh


    -mario

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello America P.S. Its Carlos Anthony Miguel Daniel O. AND G ENRIQUE ISACC and the rest of the class

    ReplyDelete