Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday

Thank you for being such a good class while I worked through the scan sheets issues today. I really appreciate it!
Today we had a spelling pretest for The View From Saturday. We also listened to the read aloud and created a problem/possible solution chart. We are almost finished with the vocabulary from this story.
In math, we discussed proportions and how to create equal ratios. This topic is one of my favorites!
In science we read about food chains and you created a personal food chain based on what you ate today. 

Homework:
  • reading log
  • fluency (questions due Friday)
  • Studies Weekly due Friday
  • math: practice 11-2
  • spelling: missed words on pretest 5x each
  • writing: persuade a parent to send their children to Jefferson

27 comments:

  1. Hello watching dance moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germaine said it "Takis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help with #12 on practice 11-3 what do you do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 90 minutes is one and a half hours so so how many times does it orbit earth in 6 hours

      Delete
  4. HELLO!!!!!!


    EVANY;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eye is really red and it hurts.
    -Ruby
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enrique Oscar Louis CalebJanuary 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM

    Hiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! do we have to do the lets write?


    -ƙαɱɱყ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you do on #4 Practice 11-4? I don't understand what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -Ruby (The question was mine)

      Delete
    2. Just divide 5.76 by 3 because you already know the unit price for the other one

      Delete
  9. Do we have to do the runes activity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy my nephew Nickolas came but he left about 2 minutes ago

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its my birthday I just got home!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete