Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday!

Today we accomplished quite a bit. We worked on problem solving in language arts. Remember to list all the possible solutions to a problem. We also answered questions from the Basal Alignment about our story The View From Saturday. We worked on correct word usage, and wrote about what Nadia learned in our story.
We worked on drawing a picture to problem solve in math. I enjoyed today's lesson.
Finally, we had a science test. Tomorrow we will go over the test and start Ancient China.

Homework:

  • reading log
  • fluency (panda)
  • studies weekly due Friday
  • math practice 11-6 and create a note sheet for test
  • spelling choice (the words are on spellingcity.com)
  • writing: you stumble across a secret dungeon

6 comments:

  1. I started the dragon yayyy but I don't have any fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloo blog , goodbyee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I doing a turtle for my tam gram I am on the shell right now !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to chapter 7 in goblet of fire

    ReplyDelete