Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Fun

I'm so glad we got part of the board working! There are still some things that need to be fixed, but we can write on the board and use the document camera. Big improvement over a few days ago!

Today we had 100 Mile Club (well, you did because Mrs. Neuman was showing me things on the board). We had Boot Camp and took the assessment for this week. I really liked being able to put the assessment under the document camera.

In math, we used the distributive property to write equivalent expressions. This is a lesson that was not previously in the 6th grade curriculum. We will revisit the lesson on Monday.

3(2x + 5) = 6x + 15

8x - 4 = 4(2x - 1)

I did not get many finished final copies of our writing. We will finish that up on Monday. We ended the day with rotations. I had a great time planting!

Have a wonderful weekend! Cheer on my baseball team the St. Louis Cardinals and my college football team -- go USC Trojans!

6 comments:

  1. kevin said hi! my friend told me this year you guys are going to science camp! and have you heard 5 seconds of summer? i still miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs wells its brian have good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keyla! Tell Kevin hello :) Yes we are going to science camp. It's very exciting! Yes I've heard of 5 Seconds of Summer. Madison is seeing them tonight at the One Direction concert. Miss you too. How are your classes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too Brian! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1)i am jealous of Madison
    2)my classes are fun but not as fun as your class

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi mrs. wells it's Daniela. I hope you had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete