Thursday, September 11, 2014

Patriot Day Assembly

This morning we started the day with a Patriot Day Assembly. I loved hearing you sing!

We did 100 Mile Club, shared our writing, did Boot Camp, and worked on taking notes out of our history books. We used the headings provided to guide us in note taking.

In math, we worked on simplifying expressions:

2x + 5 + 3x - 2

2x + 3x + 5 - 2

5x + 3

We worked on editing and revising our writing, and started final drafts. Then we had the first day of the second round of rotations.

Homework:

  • read for 30 minutes
  • fluency 1 minute
  • math practice 1-10
  • spelling choice
  • writing: what is your favorite season? Give at least 5 reasons why.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Wells I love the song I'm proud to be an American
    _ lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Wells its me keyla torres i miss you so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too Keyla! Come by and visit me :)

      Delete
  3. will i get takis for this comment? send me them at sierra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    -guadalupe from mr.cortez and adriana also from mr.cortez

    ReplyDelete